Friday, December 30, 2011

Twenty, years of love!

"Act as if it were impossible to fail."
Dorothea Brande


I went for a thirty five minute jog with my friend and housemate Selina Rocha a couple of days ago and after we went jogging she showed me this really incredible app on her phone when you shake it, it says a motivational phrase. When I shook it I received the quote above. Act as if it were impossible to fail. When we dream and make steps to live those dreams we actually are catapulted to new levels personally. This is something whether I have realized it or not, is something I crave; taking risks and going to the next level in whatever way I can... this saying maybe has been a life motto of mine without me EVEN realizing it.

With that I said I just turned 21 woot woot!!

And this week I compiled a list of things that God has done in my life or I have made steps towards this past year. My dream is that as you read this you would dream with God over your life and that you would allow Him to challenge you in new ways..that you would take risks and break past obstacles in your life and become the person you have always known you were inside..



Twenty was the best year of my life...

Twenty was a year of...

1. intense joy, fulfillment, purpose, and excitement
2. a year of feeling Very beautiful and loved
3. no longer taking risks, but becoming risk
4. went to Cuba ( a life long dream)
5. did my first healing conference
6. learning how to develop a healthy lifestyle of eating and rest
7. LOVING cooking
8. becoming confident in my ability to lead
9. upgrades in mindsets and favor
10. open air preaching
11. realizing and accepting what I was born for
12. the supernatural no longer was a theory that "mostly" worked.. but became a non -negotiable lifestyle.
13. deep intimacy with the Holy Spirit as a person
14. lead my first ministry trip...woot!
15. switching lifelong priorities from social to the Presence
16. feel in love with soaking!
17. becoming really confident in myself and no longer feeling like I had to prove myself, but becoming so confident in just being me.
18. actually embracing my heart and dreams to see the world come to Jesus! and a crazy explosion of salvation!!
19. seeing Holy Spirit show up in ways I had only dreamed of years previous
20. FORREAL the best year of my life thus far!! :D

Romans 10:11 For the Scripture says whoever believes in Him will not be dissappointed (NASB)

May EVERY dream God and you have dreamed over your life come true and MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment