Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Please help me!!!


I will be going to Cuba again this year for my missions trip. If you remember last year it was absolutely insane. There are 12 people going on this trip from March 23- April 3 the trip cost is $2500
And I already have 25% of the trip cost!! :D


This is our second time ...that we are taking a team into Cuba, we have very strong connections there with the National Apostolic leaders, they are very hungry and humble people. The main Apostolic leader has stated in reference to our previous trip, "In all my years I have never seen a team come to our country and minister on the streets to the people”. Last year we had so many salvation breakouts on the streets and saw the mightiest miracles as we ministered in churches. Our main objective this
year will be to run 2 Healing Schools/Conferences, one in two major cities on each side of the Island, for over 400 pastors and leaders. The sessions will be open in the evenings and are expected to draw
nearly 1000 people. We will also do some street ministry and have some good old fashioned hangout time on a beautiful beach. Cuba is experiencing a significant move of God resulting in large numbers of
salvation including a crusade where 4500 children and youth gave their lives to the Lord this summer. We are partnering with the leaders there and are helping turn their flame into a bonfire!!! Cuba para
Cristo!!!

Please prayerfully consider giving to the work of God in Cuba and my life to do so you can go to....
https://www.ibssm.org/?action=donate&target=missions&student_id=208333

Thanks so much for giving, in prayer, or support! My life and Cuba's will never be the same!

*For an updated and comtinual prayer list message me personally or if you have any questions! THANKS so much!!
Also...here is my posting about Cuba last year :)
http://extravagantbliss.blogspot.com/2011/04/cuba-rumors-are-true.html

No comments:

Post a Comment