Monday, September 9, 2013

Tijuana

I went to Tijuana a few weeks ago on a ministry trip.
The trip was designed as a Global Legacy trip. People from different churches, cities, and nations joined us. There were around 60 of us including our incredible translators. First off I want to thank the people who gave to my flight down to San Diego. I was super greatful to get to be apart of the team and lead a team of 8 down there. I was also very happy to see around 15 of my friends from Madison, Wisconsin.

We went to this place in Tijuana called Revolution Street we unleashed 60 crazy revivalists on the people walking by many were prostitutes, drug dealers, resturant workers, club goers, and tourists. It was indeed a dark place where God wanted to show up. We continually preached the Gospel from the stage for around three hours with many miracles happening. We called it a Gospel miracle sandwich. We would preach the Gospel people would get saved and then more miracles for THREE HOURS straight.
Some of my favorites were Raul who had7 years extreme leg pain  he was healed and saved!

As we were rapping up the night I saw this couple walking past and I began to prophecy over them from the mic. Two team members found them and went to them continuing to prophecy over them. Then both of them gave their life to Jesus. Also Ruly the well known bull fighter who was gored by a bull months before, he had very extreme continual pain in his side and it all left. Jesus is good!

We had a great time with our friends down there as well as we saw tons of miracles and salvations in hospitals, garbage dumps, malls, and the red light district down there. Thanks to everyone who gave to my ticket down there!









1 comment:

  1. God be reflected in your life everyday in many more wonderful and amazing ways !
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete